Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Okay, okay, I like it here....


Kris Holland from the Yakima Herald Republic is a great photographer. A lot of the media personnel here are kind of in training, actually, lots of people move here for experience and to use this town as a stepping stone in their careers. But Kris is one of our favorites- and this photo, while I'm not personally prone to cowgirl fantasies, is a lovely picture of The Western Experience. Wild horses, right outside of town, running along the highway. Jeesh! We never saw anything like THAT when we lived in Cleveland!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ChristineMM said...

Someone linked through to me from your blog. I see you read my blog and I'm in your sidebar. Thanks!!

Nice to meet you!

When my oldest was two I began looking into Waldorf and did Waldorf inspired homeschooling and the Waldorfy preschool stuff wood toys so on and so forth. So we have that in common....another thing we have in common....

Have a great night!

Angela said...

i found your blog thru the waldorf homeschool ring - i just wanted to say that you're right - that photo is gorgeous!